The Humanoid Contact Database
Complied By Albert S. Rosales
Encounters by humans with entities of unknown origin were continually reported in the decade of the 90’s. Many of these were so-called abduction incidents and many were solitary encounters with bizarre entities of numerous descriptions that I sometimes refer to as “rogue humanoids.”
Having been involved in UFO research one way or another since the early 70’s, my fascination has always been with the UFO “occupant” encounters. I read such groundbreaking works as:
The Humanoids. Edited by Charles Bowen. It featured articles on humanoids by Aimé Michel, Jacques Vallée, Gordon Creighton, Coral Lorenzen etc.
- Passport to Magonia by Dr. Jacques Vallée, and of course
- David Webb’s interesting study,
1973-Year of the Humanoids*
(released in 1976).
These all mainly dealt with encounters with entities of numerous types.
I always felt that the study of the “humanoid” itself was more important that any other study. For example CEI’s or Trace cases (excluding humanoids) or the FT study, etc.
I am currently engaged in attempting to catalog most reported encounters with humanoids, entities, beings, little men, giants, MIB, creatures, amphibians, reptilians, grays etc. So far I have over 4000 cases in my files, many known, many not so well known. I have translated many from all corners of the globe . I think this study is vital for future researchers and for UFO historians.
I obviously do not believe every single story, but I believe all stories must be told. Many are first hand reports, others are just anecdotes, but all are included. I am constantly looking for new sources of information and I am willing to assist any serious researcher looking for humanoid cases. I also need help from the numerous groups Worldwide in forwarding humanoid incident reports for my catalog, so it can one day be used by everyone.
I am currently working on finishing the reports of humanoid encounters for the 80’s then 70’s and so on. Thank you all. This information is for everyone around the World to view and discover.
~ Albert S Rosales
If you have any information on Humanoid Encounters,
please contact Albert at:
Albert S Rosales Phone: 305-860-3689
*CUFOS information on 1973-Year of the Humanoids,
CUFOS UFO CD-ROM Archive Series:
The term "humanoid" means "having human form or characteristics."
The term "close encounter of the third kind" means seeing or coming in contact with an entity of unknown origin. The encounter may or may not be related to the sighting of an unidentified craft.
TYPES OF CE (close encounter) CLASSIFICATIONS:
- Type A: When an entity or humanoid is seen inside or on top of an object or unidentified aircraft.
- Type B: When an entity or humanoid is seen entering or exiting a UFO.
- Type C: When an entity or humanoid is seen in the immediate vicinity of a UFO.
- Type D: When an entity or humanoid is seen in the same area where UFOs or unknown objects have been reported.
- Type E: When an entity or humanoid is seen alone, without related UFO activity
(Example: bedroom visitation).
- Type F: When there is a "psychic" contact between entities or humanoids, but an entity or humanoid is not necessarily seen.
- Type G: When there is direct contact or interaction between a witness or witnesses and a humanoid or entity; either involuntary, as a result of a forced abduction, or as a voluntary contact.
- Type H: When there is a report of an alleged crash or forced landing of a UFO with recovery of its occupants, or when an anomalous entity is captured or killed either by a witness or military personnel.
IRAAP wishes to send its sincere thanks and appreciation to Albert S Rosales for the incredible amount of time and effort it has taken him to compile and organize these immense lists of encounters with Humanoid Beings, and his desire to share them with interested researchers. We think his philosophy meshes well with IRAAP's three key words: Investigation, Research, and Communication. Thanks, Albert!
For more information on CE-3s and other sites with the Humanoid Contact Database lists from Albert Rosales, see the following websites:
UFOINFO Website -- John Hayes, webmaster. Official home of the UFO ROUNDUP, AUFORN and UFO + PSI Magazine news bulletins. Archives of Filer's Files, Humanoid Sighting Reports by Albert Rosales and UFO News UK, plus a selection of sighting reports from the Oz Files mailing list.
Albert's pages at:
The Lost Haven website:
UFO Casebook website:
The Humanoid Contact Database :
2357 BC - 1869 AD
pre-1990 reports, consult the following websites: